What do I do if my cart is lost or stolen?

All City of Omaha carts have a serial number and an electronic RFID tag, so the carts that were delivered to your home have been “assigned” to your address. If your cart is found in another location, it can be returned to the address it was assigned to – yours! If we don’t know where it is, you will also likely be referred to the Police Department’s non-emergency number to report a minor property crime.

If your cart is stolen please follow these steps.

Step 1: File a police report. Online at https://police.cityofomaha.org/incident-form or call the non-emergency number (402) 444-4877.

Step 2: Once you have your police report number then call us at 402-444-5238.


Stolen Cart Information


Translate »
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Skip to content